I figured it was finally time to post the newest revision of the Arnold drinking rules, as throughout tested not too long ago. The last – official – version can be found here, if you want to see what has changed since then. Should be quite a bit.
Be sure to check the bonus video-clip at the end of the post! I guarantee it’s worth it!
- Arnold is first seen, at the start of the movie (that means: not chronologically). Everyone cheers!
- The title of the movie is seen or heard. In honor of “End of Days“
- Arnold says “HU-ARRRHHEEH”, or a variation thereof.
- Arnold drinks alcohol (we have to support him).
- Arnold has violent (the definition of “violent” is up for discussion among the participants) PHYSICAL pain.
- Someone humanoid is killed. Large amounts of deaths is drunk continuously. In honor of “Total Recall“.
- Arnold makes breakfast (double, if it’s in a blender).
- There is a reference (has to be accepted amongst the crowd) to another movie (double, if it’s with Arnold). In honor of “Last Action Hero“.
- Arnold meets or sees himself in any possible way. In honor of “6th Day“.
- Someone (double, if it’s Arnold) says/yells “get down!” or a variation thereof.
- There’s an explosion (minimum-size has to be agreed upon in the crowd).
- A car chase starts (other gasoline-driven vehicles also counts).
- Arnold changes weapon (unarmed included). Weapons only counts if used, thus it doesn’t count as “unarmed” if it’s from one weapon to another.
- Arnold changes vehicle (same properties as the rule above).
- A fence or a variation thereof is mentioned/used/plowed down, in any way possible.
- A party is mentioned (double, if it has any connection to Richter).
- A national monument of the United States is seen on screen.
- You call out a rule, and the crowd disagrees (You lack discipline! You can already drink when you want – don’t make people drink under false premises
without getting away with it).
Empty the bottle/glass whenever:
- Arnold yells “GET TO DA CHOPPA!”
- The bad guy(s) dies. Again, in honor of “6th Day“.
- Arnold dies, shuts or melts down, or anything else that renders him “un-functional”, for the rest of the movie.
Also, as a funny coincidence, this was posted a few days ago…
Too bad the date was the 1st of April. The countless references could’ve been toned down a bit, but otherwise … I did want to believe. If anything, the clip should make for a nice warm-up.
How many times would you drink during it?
EDIT: Had to swap out the YouTube-link, as the older video had for some reason gotten private. Good thing it wasn’t lost!